Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 36

Reflections on Prosperity and Money

I love the greeting given in 3 John 1 by Paul to his friend, Gaius, and those living in the Province of Asia -- "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."

How wonderful to consider that our soul prospers. When we realize we are created to prosper, this is the magnet to our good. Our soul is the eternal vehicle of Spirit and Spirit is ever willing to provide abundantly. When our first love is God/Spirit we are sustained and fulfilled abundantly.

Let's understand ... money is intended to be God in action, circulating, blessing, increasing, enriching. When I work from my soul prospering I shall be led rightly in my use of money at all times. Money will never be my first love, God alone is, but that I am intended to prosper should never be in question.

by Dr. Charles Geddes, co-pastor of Fort Lauderdale, Florida CRS

No comments: