Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day 33

A good day to pray. Read this Spiritual Mind Treatment with as much feeling and belief as you can as many times as you desire:

There is one infinite Source of all substance. It is not only the Source but the substance itself. It fills every atom of the universe because It is the Universe. From this Source continually flows our good. There is no way we can stop It.

I know now that I can limit my experience of It by my thoughts and feelings, but I can not stop It. So I quit trying to. I now declare that all that is within my subjective mind blocking my good is now erased. I breathe deeply with a great sense of relief. I have let go of limitation.

Now I experience my Self more fully. I experience the Good of this world with ease. I am open to the abundance of the Universe in all ways. I see It show up not only in my financial life, but in my health, my relationships and the way I work.

I celebrate my renewed consciousness of prosperity. I feel it and I see it everywhere! Life is good! Life is abundant!

With a grateful heart, I release these words into the Law of Mind, knowing they are already an established Truth in my consciousness. Thank God We're Rich! And so It is.

No comments: