Saturday, February 09, 2008

Day 25

A good day for a prayer! This is a Spiritual Mind Treatment by the late Dr. Raymond Charles Barker

My Money is God's Money
The Divine Spirit prospers me in every possible way. I praise the wealth of God. I now claim it for my own. My money is God's money.
I believe in the goodness of God's wonderful money. I am not self-stingy. I like money and appreciate all I can do with it for myself and those I love. I never condemn money in any way. I know its spiritual origins. I rejoice in all the good things I can do with it. It circulates in all my affairs. It pays all my debts and gives me freedom of action. I have a healthy respect for God's money, and I use it with wisdom. I always use the power of money rightly.
I am open and receptive to unexpected money coming to me in unusual and wonderful ways. I now erase from my subconscious mind every concept of limitation or lack. I never criticize the way other people spend their money. I mind my own business. My financial consciousness is healthy and expanding. And so it is.

No comments: