Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 11

Sharing an article I received via e-mail this week:

Paying Bills Consciously

Many of us spent more than we meant to for the holidays. Now we harvest the unpaid bills. How we deal with those bills tells us much about how we think about money. Do we tremble when we see those invoices? Or do we smile and dash off a check? How many of us actually feel gratitude when the bills arrive? Can anyone in their "right mind" feel gratitude when they have to pay a bill?

We certainly can. First of all, we can be grateful that someone trusted us enough to let us take home their goods on credit. Second, we are expressing a form of gratitude when we willingly, joyfully, pay for what someone entrusted to us. Gratitude is love and love is the givingness of Spirit. Paying a bill can be the moment to acknowledge that Spirit is here, right at the center of everything we are doing. And if Spirit is present, then the Source of our supply is present. By aligning with the spirit of love and gratitude, we are building a consciousness of having. And having is what prosperity is all about, isn't it? But before we have those material goods, we must have the right idea of prosperity and put it into practice.

Many of us have created some symbols to write on our checks as we pay bills. Those symbols remind us of what our real source is and to be grateful. When we are grateful, more good is released. The acronym I use is "GITSOMS" (God is the source of my supply). Git some! It usually makes me laugh to see it, then I feel joy, which puts me in alignment with Spirit!

Have an unexpectedly prosperous week,
~Reverend Joan

UNEXPECTED INCOME


Infinite Mind is expressing as all I am right now. Because I live within Infinite Mind I am my own Source of good. I mentally open all channels and allow my good to pour forth as unexpected income!

Today, I have the consciousness of having more than enough to meet all my needs. Therefore I am free to give as well. I cast my "bread" upon the waters of Infinite Mind. I release along with my "bread," the goods of joy, respect, love and peace. Those goods return to me as a windfall of money. I attract it from every direction, from known and unknown channels. It overflows my pockets, my wallet and my checking account. I circulate it freely and joyfully. I cannot get rid of it, for it comes back to me multiplied a hundredfold. I am grateful for the good I already have and expect an even greater unfoldment of good -- beginning now. And so it is.

Rev. Joan McCall www.ScienceOfMindCenterLA.org

No comments: