Thursday, November 23, 2006

Today in the United States it is Thanksgiving Day. Being American, I sat down this morning and did a writing meditation on all I am thankful for.

As I reviewed my list, I paid attention to what feelings I had in my body. I had some feelings when I listed material things, yet, when I thought about people, health, and life experiences, they were almost overwhelming.

The feeling of gratitude is the key to experiencing a prosperity consciousness.

The author Melodie Beattie wrote: “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”

A while ago I suggested creating a “Thank God I’m Rich” gratitude book …. Last night I realized mine is almost filled up and it’s time to get a new one!! How is yours doing?

To me, every day is Thanksgiving Day!!

Thank you for being in my life.

Grateful Blessings, Rev. Angelica

No comments: