Thursday, November 16, 2006

I had the most amazing dream this morning. I was on my daily walk when suddenly the wind whipped up and I was walking in a shower of leaves. As I looked down I realized it wasn’t leaves but money!! I could see the sidewalk littered with every denomination! However, as I went to pick it up, the wind would kick up again, and I found myself running down the street chasing money. Finally I stopped, breathing heavily from all the exercise, and decided to just let it go. I just stood there enjoying the money storm. And as I did, the money started landing on me and sticking to my sweater!

Now this dream was probably because of the wild storm we were experiencing outside, but it turned out to be delightful — and gave me food for thought.

Am I constantly chasing money? What does this mean? Where is my consciousness around money? Am I concerned with where my income is coming from, or how I am going to manifest more?

This dream was a vivid message to stand still in consciousness, and know I am always provided for -- Which reminds me of a poster I saw years ago – “Happiness is like a butterfly. Chase it and it will elude you, sit quietly and it will land on your shoulder.”

As we sit quietly in trust and knowingness, deepening our consciousness of inner peace in all situations, we can believe Jesus’ statement “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and its righteousness, and all will be added unto you.”

Thank God We’re Rich!!

No comments: