Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 60

We have come to the end of this Round. I'm knowing for each of us that our prosperity consciousness has expanded, and our experience of the Divine has deepened.

Let's Treat:

The Source of all there is and ever has been or ever will be, is everywhere. It is all around us, supporting us. It is within us, nurturing us. It is our Life.

I am so grateful to have a greater understanding of the givingness of The Universe and my ability to receive. I continue to open my mind, my heart and my arms to my good. I know it never ends. I am consciously open to receive all of Life's riches.

I know this not only for myself, but for all participants in TGWR that walked this Round with me. I am grateful for the partnership, and the participation. I know that by our changing our consciousness, we are erasing lack and lifting up humanity, and this is good, very good.

I continue to see the benefits of this Round even though it is over. Money flows to me from every possible, positive avenue because I am ready and willing to receive. I share my good with joy. I spread wealth consciousness everywhere I go. Every area of my life is enriched, and I am blessed.

With a grateful heart, I release these words, knowing they are so, and so it is.

No comments: