Thursday, October 19, 2006

Last week I suggested creating a "Thank God I'm Rich Gratitude Journal." I've had great fun with mine. I have my little book on my bedside table, and fill in a page at night with the all things I have received – from actual gifts, to the seeing of red and yellow leaves dancing through the air. I write down anything that gave me a feeling of abundance.

How are you doing? Remember that old adage

“Where the attention goes, the energy flows?”

This is so true in expanding our prosperity consciousness!

Now, who is ready to R E A L L Y stretch? How would you like to join in an experiment to manifest One Million Dollars ??? I recently found a website that I’d like to share with you:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2005/11/million-dollar-experiment-version-20/

Read about the experiment – and then use this affirmation daily:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

Whoo Hoo! Thank God We’re Rich!! Blessings, Rev. Angelica

No comments: