Thursday, July 05, 2007

Day 60 of Round 3

Last day of this Round --

When you look back at the Intention you set 60 days ago, how are you doing?
Regardless of whether you manifested exactly what your Intention was, I KNOW your consciousness has expanded to include more God - more Good.

What I also know about Intentions is that they are still attracting to them everything they need to manifest.

Live in an attitude of joyful expectancy.

A few shared demonstrations: One had a major home repair done for a lot less than quoted because she KNEW she could and trusted ..... and another found the perfect flowers for her yard at an amazing price .... another was gifted with a fabulous trip ... another is now in a job that he always wanted. I KNOW those demonstrations will keep coming and I love to hear about them!!

Round 4 will begin in September ... just in time to manifest holiday money! It's my Intention this year to pay cash for everything and start the new year debt-free!! How about you ???

I am so grateful for those who have joined me on this Path of expanding our prosperity consciousness!!
Thank God We're Rich!!

No comments: