Friday, February 02, 2007

Day 29 of Round 2

Tomorrow is the last day of our 2nd Round -- I'd love to have some demonstration stories for tomorrow's Thank God We're Rich! What has happened for you, through you, as a result of our meeting for a moment together via this wonderful technology?

Part of solidifying a new consciousness in our subjective mind is acknowledgement. As we recognize, with gratitude, the good we have created in our lives, the focus we put on that good, sets up an attraction vibration for more good!

For myself, I am so grateful for being able to do this work. I have on my bulletin board above my desk an affirmation:

"My income increases whether I am working, sleeping or playing."

And this is my Truth. I am so grateful to be able to do what I love to do -- write, teach, share -- and be paid for it. There is rarely a day that money doesn't come into the church or directly to me, because of my ministry! I am so grateful for the medium of e-mail, as my clients and readers are now world-wide. Wow - I just realized I can honestly say I am a global Truth teacher!

Through Thank God We're Rich, I have gained a tremendous appreciation of all of Spirits gifts, and I honour those gifts in you, as you.

Please share some stories with me for tomorrow's mailing -- publically acknowledge your Good!!

Thank God We're Rich!!

No comments: